MoneySmart for Small Business Course
This five-week course offering will provide you with an overview of the critical first steps associated with starting a business. It is designed specifically for those who are thinking about a new business venture. Participants will assess their strengths and weaknesses in terms of business ownership, learn about the importance of planning, discuss legal and regulatory requirements and identify sources of funding.
At the end of this learning experience, you will be able to:
- Identify resources that will assist you in starting a business in Missouri.
- Identify areas in which you need additional training or assistance for the operation of your business.
- Find out if business ownership is for you!
Program highlights include:
- evaluating a business idea
- estimating start-up costs
- identifying competitors and customers
- discussing the challenges of small business ownership.